Onlinebeautyfinds nominated me for the Liebster Award! I’m super excited for my first award and so thrilled that she thought of me! Please check out her blog!
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LIEBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
If you were a super hero; what powers would you have?
Teleportation – goodbye commutes!
What is the inspiration behind your blog?
I’m inspired by the makeup I own and what other people (especially other bloggers) do. I love realizing that there’s a product out there that can improve my routine or an ingenious trick to a makeup technique, and I want to share that joy with others.
Half full or half empty?
What is your favorite quote?
I don’t actually remember the exact wording, but it goes something like this:
“Forgiveness is the act of giving up the right to revenge (and instead leaving revenge in God’s hands).”
-A member of an Amish community after a man shot ten Amish girls in their school, which I heard on a PBS documentary. The entire Amish community forgave him immediately. I know it’s not exact and that I didn’t do it justice above, but it was one of the most provocative ideas that really resonated with me.
I added parentheses because everyone can do that first part, no matter what they do or don’t believe, and I wouldn’t want someone who doesn’t believe in God to discredit this based on the fact that religion is brought into this.
Chocolate or vanilla?
Heels or flats?
Heels win over ballet flats, but I’ll wear either for sandals and boots. I’ve never found a pair of flats that I can actually walk in without my heels slipping out of them and/or getting blisters.
Favorite TV series?
Project Runway and Doctor Who.
I don’t normally use a highlighter. If I’m contouring with my Lorac Pro Contour Palette I’ll use the one in there. If not I’ll usually use Nyx Illuminator in Ritualistic.
Cream or powder contour?
Powder, as I mentioned the palette above.
Questions for my nominations:
- When you were ten, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s your favorite Disney movie?
- How long is your daily makeup routine?
- How many makeup products do you keep in your bag at one time?
- Favorite scent for a candle/room freshener?
- Roughly how many makeup brushes do you own?
- What’s your favorite beauty brand?
- If you could make one trip in a time machine, would you go to the future or the past? If the past, when and where?
- Night owl or early bird?
- Coffee or tea?